Are you having a difficult time handling the stressors in your life?
Could you use a trained professional to provide support and maintain confidentiality?
Do you think you could benefit from individualized attention to develop strategies to help you to have a happier and healthier life?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
Could you use help with finding ways to effectively communicate with the people in your life?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could help you better understand why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you are afraid of being judged
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s ta space solely designed to help you to reach your goals. If you want to fee more empowered to be the best version of you, you may want to consider individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to me today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.